– What other experiences do you have that demonstrates your competence and ability to complete One Water Race?
* Multiple Adventure Races (12-24 hours, multiple podium finishes) * 2005-2016 Triathlon National Team Member *** Just competing in OWR 2022 and learning what we need to do to do better. Running is not the issue, the amount of swimming and the length of the swims were the hardest part.
– Why do you want to participate in One Water Race?
I want to finish the race.
– Have you taken a similar challenge before?
– What are your strengths?
Running, Navigation, Swimming
– What are your weaknesses?
Long swims, enjoying the process while suffering.
– What would be your biggest challenges in this race?
Being ready for the long swims.
– Have you been to the Stockholm archipelago and what do you know/think about the terrain?
Last year! Love it... hillier than I expected.
– What are you most looking forward to, if you would participate in One Water Race?
The race experience was amazing. Loved it and the people.