→ 2022 - National Outrigging Championships, 2nd Open Mens
→ 2022 - Diddillibah waterslide championships
→ 2021 - The Beast - 190km endurance race, 2nd place
→ 2021 - National Outrigging Championships, 1st Mens and Mixed
– What other experiences do you have that demonstrates your competence and ability to complete One Water Race?
* Multiple 24/48/100 hr Adventure Races * Multiple Ultra Marathon Trail Runs * National Kayak representative * National Swimming representative
*** Over the years I have been building momentum in sport and adventure racing. OWR 2022 was a true test of human capacity and I believe I have what it takes to compete at the highest level again in 2023.
– Why do you want to participate in One Water Race?
OWR was the hardest race I have completed to date and the burning desire to race again is deep! The race has an addictive aura about it and I cant wait to race again if given the opportunity. The mind and body processes so many emotions and overcome so many obstacles during the event the reaching the finish line is the best feeling one could hope for.
– Have you taken a similar challenge before?
Yes, OWR 2022. It was brutal.
– What are your strengths?
The ability to work in a team and push myself consistently.
– What are your weaknesses?
Fika, coffee and chips
– What would be your biggest challenges in this race?
The unpredictable weather and cold water that the Archipelago will throw at us.
– Have you been to the Stockholm archipelago and what do you know/think about the terrain?
Yes, what an amazing place. A true beauty on its own.
– What are you most looking forward to, if you would participate in One Water Race?
I'm really looking forward to being part of OWR 2023 and testing ourselves as a team in swimrun.