– Why do you want to participate in One Water Race?
Being among the best athletes in the world is always a great challenge, getting to know Sweden, the birthplace of the best adventure race athletes, has always been a great desire for me. Competing in a fairly new discipline it will take a great training process that I would love to face.
– Have you taken a similar challenge before?
I am an endurance athlete, I am used to race for days, but It would be the first time that I will do it only with two disciplines.
– What are your strengths?
I am an all-around athlete, I adapt easily to the changes, and have a high pain threshold.
– What are your weaknesses?
I have some issues with the technical terrains, that’s why I always have good teammates to help.
– What will be your biggest challenge?
To swim so long distances, to face a new kind of sport, a challenge that I am sure I would love.
– Have you been to the Stockholm archipelago?
– What do you know/think about the terrain?
I imagine swimming in cold and transparent waters, and running in beautiful landscapes, from island to island.
– What are you most looking forward to?
Getting to know Sweden, face a very challenging training process, swim, swim, and swim.