→ 2021 The Beast - 190km endurance race (2nd place)
→ 2021 National Outrigging Championships (1st Mens and Mixed)
→ 2022 Diddillibah waterslide championships
→ National Kayak representative
→ National Swimming representative
– Why do you want to participate in OWR?
OWR looks amazing and a fantastic test of human endurance. The undeniable location and field of elite athletes we will compete against is exciting in itself. The fact that we compete as teams and work though the course together is even better.
– Have you taken a similar challenge before?
I’ve taken on plenty of challenges in the past, however, nothing with the same volume of both swimming and running combined. OWR is its own unique beast.
– What are your strengths?
The ability to work in a team and push myself consistently.
– What are your weaknesses?
Coffee and hot chips!
– What will be your biggest challenge?
The cold weather! I live in Queensland!
– Have you been to the Stockholm archipelago?
No, however, I can't wait to get amongst it and experience the archipelago in its most pure form.
– What do you know/think about the terrain?
From what we can see online it looks amazing and the terrain looks spectacular!
– What are you most looking forward to?
I'm really looking forward to being part of this event and testing ourselves in another aspect of adventure.