– What other experiences do you have that demonstrates your competence and ability to complete One Water Race?
Done a lot of swimrun races both long and short.
Living on an island so the sea is what my heart beats for.
– Why do you want to participate in One Water Race?
From the beginning, when I heard about the race and this big challenge it was just WOW. Going by your own machine, with great team mates, this far is just mind blowing and a DREAM that I want to make true.
– Have you taken a similar challenge before?
Kullamannen was an interesting thing to do.
Running 100 miles in November with stormy weather and rain is fun.
– What are your strengths?
My strength is to push everyone in the team forward and just keep an eye on my teammates. I also get stronger the longer it gets.
– What are your weaknesses?
My speed as I’m a big guy! Not eating enough during races.
– What would be your biggest challenges in this race?
To help everyone in my team as much as I can to make a great journey through this long race.
– Have you been to the Stockholm archipelago and what do you know/think about the terrain?
I’m living on an island so the terrain suits me well. Trained and raced a lot on off-trail
– What are you most looking forward to, if you would participate in One Water Race?
To get your body and mind in full focus and shape but also to get the team dialed in before the race.
Great memories before, during and after the race.